From$1360USD 1360Days13Trip CodeERPTGroup Size1+Difficulty LevelStrenuous
- Visit to base camp of tenth highest mountain- Mt. Annapurna I
- Hike to Poonhill to see Annapurna and Macchauchre
- 360 degree view of Himalayas and natural amphitheatre of Annapurna sanctuary
- Picturesque Gurung villages and local Buddhist culture
- Visit the beautiful lake city of Pokhara
Gokyo Lake with Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the most impressive treks in the Everest region is the Gokyo Lake with Renjo La Pass Trek. it is the most popular Everest region trek goes through Gokyo valley. Gokyo Lake with Renjo La Pass Trek is a perfect destination for fit people and looking for an exciting trip.
Renjo-La Pass (5360 m) is one of three high passes in the Everest region that the pristine lakes of Gokyo can recover. This takes you to one of the Khumbu's high mountain passes. Renjo-La Pass Trek starts flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, featuring the mighty Himalayas. View of mountain peak and the highest freshwater lake system called Gokyo Lakes. Visit Namche Bazaar and Thame's popular mountain village. Trekker throw passes on the way to Lukla, Namche Bazar, PhorcheTanga, Dole, Machermo, and up to Gokyo. village of Khumjung and Thame adds more adventure to this Gokyo Lake Renjo La Pass Trek.
The Trek helps you to impress and enjoy the views and sights of the Himalayas. Traditions and culture of Rich Sherpa are present everywhere. Under the bright flags of prayer, you may walk and around small stupas and Chortens.
It is full of adventure, thrilling moments and demanding hiking. This trek gives you amazing Himalayan views, glaciers, and stunning valleys. For a once in a lifetime, thousands of people visit this area every year. The Renjo La Pass trek is for those who still enjoy the same adventure.
Nepal's Gokyo Valley Trek Eco Adventure along with Thame Valley through Renjo-la Pass. It views the beautiful snowy mountains, Himalayan mountain ranges, rivers, lakes, and peaks.
The Trek offers the most fascinating views of the world's highest peaks, including Mt. Everest (8848 m), Lhotse (8516 m), Makalu (8585 m), Cho-Oyu (8201 m). Other noticeable mountains such as AmaDablam, Kongde, Thame Peak, Thamserku, and Khagtega. Other noticeable mountains such as AmaDablam, Kongde, Thame Peak, Thamserku, and Khagtega. Gokyo Ri (5357 m) and Renjo-La Pass (5345 m) from the sea level are the highest points of the journey. The tradition of religious sherpas are a combination of Nepalese and Tibetan Buddhism.
Himalayan's view is one of Gokyo Valley's major attractions that can view from Cho Oyu peak to Dole. People believed that Mystic Yeti exists in the Khumbu region. it is famous for mountaineering, trekking, Sherpapeople culture in the Everest region. Musk Deer, Wild Mountain Goat, Lophophorus, Snow Leopard, Pheasants, Mountain Hawk, Snow Duck are the rare species.
Things To Do
Itinerary & Map
Days View All Details
Day : 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350 m)
Day : 2 - Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day : 3 - Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding, Duration: approximate 3 hours (2,652 m)
Day : 4 - Phakding to Namche Bazaar, Duration: approximate 6 hours (3,440 m)
Day : 5 - Acclimatization Day and Everest view hotel-Return, approximate 4-5 hours
Day : 6 - Namche to Dole, Duration: approximate 5- 6 hours (4,200 m)
Day : 7 - Dole to Machhermo, Duration: approximate 4-5 hours (4,400 m)
Day : 8 - Machhermo to Gokyo Lake, Duration: approximate 4 -5 hours (4,700 m)
Day : 9 - Hike to Gokyo RI, Duration: approximate 4-5 hours (5,360 m)
Day : 10 - Trek to Lunden((4300m) via crossing Renjo La pass, Duration: approximate 6-7 hours (5,340 m)
Day : 11 - Trek to Thame, Duration: approximate 4-5 Hours (3,800 m)
Day : 12 - Trek to Namche Bazaar, Duration: approximate 4-5 Hours (3,440 m)
Day : 13 - Trek back to Lukla, Duration: approximate 6-7 Hours (2,800 m)
Day : 14 - Fly back to Kathmandu
Day : 15 - Final Departure
What you'll need
- International Airport pick up and drop off
- Accommodation in KTM and in Pokhara
- All land transfer as per itinerary
- Two 1/2 day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Accommodation and 3 meals while on the trek
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking Guide and a Porter for every two persons
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Items of personal nature ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
- Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket
- Personal spending money
Things You Need
Something good about us
There are no reviews.