From$900USD 900Days13Trip CodeABCTGroup SizeAbove 2 personDifficulty LevelModerate
- Visit Annapurna Base Camp
- Watch Green forests, Various wildlife, Natural hot spring, beautiful glaciers and waterfalls
- Local traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation
- Amazing mountain views along the trek
- World popular trekking routes
Buckle up for the astonishing walking journey to the base camp of the world’s tenth tallest mountain Mt. Annapurna. The course is very diversified and full of amazing wonders of Mother Nature and the richness of multiethnic culture. We offer you the best itinerary for the most interesting trekking route of Nepal the Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek incorporates numerous highlights and signs of the area. Correspondingly, the outing incorporates sensational perspectives of the Annapurna Mountain massif. Besides, you will likewise observe the perspectives of noticeable Himalayan pinnacles like Machhapuchhre and Gangapurna also. Additionally, mountain tops like the Lamjung Himal, Fang and the Hiunchuli Himal are likewise present.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek begins with the lake-side city of Pokhara. As opposed to Kathmandu, Pokhara is honored with the perspectives of the Annapurna Himalayas in nearness. Together with the mountains, Pokhara is otherwise called the experience capital of Nepal. Owning to its name as a "lake-side city", the peacefulness of the unblemished Phewa Lake favors Pokhara.
Besides, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek additionally incorporates different ethnic mountain towns. Together with the normal view, you will likewise get to know the Magar and Gurung culture. Therefore, the trekking trail experiences conspicuous goals like Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrong, Dovan, and Deurali among numerous others. Actually, the trekking trails likewise experience the famous Annapurna Sanctuary. Along these lines, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek is additionally called the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek.
Being that, other significant features of the excursion incorporate the vantage purpose of Poon Hill. Attributable to its trademark as a vantage point, you can witness a stupendous scene of the whole Mount Annapurna massif from that point. Combined with the ethereal dawn see in the midst of the Annapurna Himalayas, you can witness a fantasy-like minute that is certain to stand out in your psyches for a considerable length of time to come!
Things To Do
Itinerary & Map
Days View All Details
Day : 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) (1,300 m)
Our representative will meet you at Tribhuvan International Airport and drive you to the
hotel in our private tourist vehicle. We will have a pre-trip meeting where we will
introduce your trek guide and discuss about the trip. In leisure time you can visit around
Thamel area or rest at the hotel.
Day : 02 - Kathmandu to Pokhara 950m / 6 hrs drive (950 m)
You will meet our trekking staff at your hotel and he will take you to the tourist bus station and drive to Pokhara. You will cross many rivers and pass through many beautiful villages during the 6 hours drive. A wonderful valley set on the banks of the Phewa Lake, Pokhara is also known for its panoramic views of Annapurna and Machapuchare in the north, Dhaulagiri in the west and Lamjung Himal and Manaslu in the east.
Day : 03 - Drive to Nayapul (trek point) and trek to Ghandruk 1,940m -04 hrs. (1,940 m)
We drive through Lumle village for about one and a half hours to Nayapul. Start our trek walking down at first and then up to Birethanti, a large and prosperous town. Passing through the forest, cultivated lands and a bridge over Khumbu Khola, we reach our destination for today. The views of Annapurna, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, and Hiuchhuli from this place is breathtaking.
Day : 04 - Trek to Chomrong village at 2,170m - 06 hrs. (2,170 m)
After breakfast, we begin our trek heading towards Landruk, a beautiful Gurung village, then continue to Jhinu. We will leave beautiful rhododendron forest and little garden behind and reach Chhomrong village. Annapurna South and Mt. Fishtail can be seen from here and it is the gateway to Annapurna Sanctuary trek
Day : 05 - Trek to Dovan 2,600 m via Bamboo 2,310 - 06 hrs. (2,600 m)
Leaving Chhomrong, the trail descends down a long staircase and crosses the Chhomrong River. We now hike uphill passing through deep forest of bamboo, rhododendron, and oak. We take our lunch in Bamboo, local village and then walk down through deep bamboo and rhododendron forest for an hour to Dovan.
Day : 06 - Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3,700 via Deurali 3,200 m - 05 hrs. (3 m)
We leave bamboo early in the morning as we head towards M.B.C. Passing Modi Khola Valley you are almost to the Machhapuchhare Base Camp. Since the climbing of the mountains is forbidden, the views of the mountains are magnificent; Hiuchhuli, Annapurna ranges, and Machhapuchhare can be seen from this area.
Day : 07 - Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m - 03 hrs with a free afternoon. (4 m)
After having breakfast in Machhapuchhre Base Camp, we climb to Annapurna Base camp which will take around 3 hours. As you are near to ABC you will fell the air gets thinner. Enjoy the tremendous sight of Himalayas including Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I and Hinchuli. After lunch, you can explore ABC as we have a leisure afternoon. We will stay overnight at Annapurna Base Camp.
Day : 08 - Trek back to Bamboo 2,310 m - 06 hrs. (2 m)
Although we have to cover one of the longest distances of this trek, walking down will not be that difficult. After breakfast at Annapurna Base Camp, we descend about 2000 meters down from ABC to Bamboo. Walking for around 6 hours through bamboo forests, Deurali village, Machhapuchre Base Camp and other small villages, we reach our destination for today where we will spend our night.
Day : 09 - Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot-spring) 1,780 m - 05 hrs. (1 m)
From Bamboo, the trail goes upward to Kuldi Ghar and then quite flat till we reach Sinuwa and then continue to walk down to Chemrong Khola. We follow the long stone staircase around an hour to reach Chemrong.We further walk through rhododendron and bamboo to reach Jhinu Danda. Here, you can take hot natural bath and will spend the night.
Day : 11 - Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara. (1 m)
It is the last day of the trek as we head towards Kande. We hike for about 6 hours down to Kande. Enjoy the view of snow-capped mountains in the background while driving back to Pokhara. After reaching Pokhara, we rest for some time at the hotel and then visit lakeside. Overnight we stay at the hotel.
Day : 12 - Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. (1 m)
After having early morning breakfast, we travel back to Kathmandu. You will again see those beautiful scenes during 6 hours of drive. Reaching Kathmandu in the afternoon, you can explore the city and buy some gifts to take back home. In the evening we will have a farewell dinner together.
Day : 13 - Transfer to international airport for flight homeward bound. (1 m)
Today is the day you are going back to your home back. Our representative will pick you from the hotel and escort you to Kathmandu Internation Airport according to your flight. We wish best of luck for your future and have a safe journey,
What you'll need
- All ground transportation in Kathmandu by comfortable private vehicle (Including airport pick and drop)
- 02 Nights twin sharing Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu at Hotel mandala Boutiquee on BB plan
- Welcome dinner at one of the typical Nepalese restaurant- Traditional Dance & Music & Farewell Dinner at one of the finest restaurant in main down town
- Tourist bus service to Pokhara (Transportation in a Private jeep or flight upon request and extra cost)
- Trek on full board of meals plan (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, tea or coffees in a cup only, seasonal fruits)
- Tea-house and Mountain Lodge accommodations during the trek (comfortable and clean)
- One Adventure Victory Team Leader (Experienced, Fluent English Speaking, Gov. Licensed, first aid and eco trained), required assistance Leader/s as per the group size, their entire expenses, equipment and insurance
- One trek Sherpa porter for every two trekkers for carrying their trek luggage (2 Trekkers: 1 Porter), all the payment, trek equipment and insurance
- Trek T- shirt and Map
- Down Jacket and Sleeping Bags while on trekking (To be returned after trek use)- rated to -15 Degree Celsius
- Group medicine (Diamox & other first Aid Medicine)
- All the Gov. and Local taxes as per applicable
- Trekking permit fee / TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) Card fee and ACAP permit fee
- Adventure Certificate (upon completion of the trek)
- Arrangements for Emergency Helicopter evacuation services (paid by your Travel insurance company)
- Final departure transfer from Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa Fee (US$- 25 for 15 days and US$- 40 for 30 days)
- Your meals at Kathmandu (Except provided welcome/Farewell dinner and Breakfast)
- Cost of beverages (Such as mineral water, beer etc.), Battery recharge, Phone Calls, WIFI use, extra porter etc. while on trek
- Travel Insurance (Must include Medical expenses, Helicopter evacuation and Trip Cancellation)
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips to Guide, Assistance Guide/s and Sherpa Porters
- Any extending trips
When To Go
Dates & Prices
Something good about us
There are no reviews.