Everest View Heli Tour gives you the most unique and enjoyable opportunity for the viewing of the Amazing nature of Mount Everest. furthermore, It is a breathtaking experience that allows you to immerse yourself like no other in the ever-flowing scenery and natural attractions of the Everest landscape that would be an unforgettable journey in your life.
A fun trip flight from the capital to Lukla, as you can enjoy the changing scenery as the mountainous terrain and peaks come into view when the mid-hills pass. Also, enjoy the breath-taking views of Mount Everest. Lukla is often the point for many of the treks in the Khumbu region. This Khumbu region is famous for local Sherpa people of the mountainous. First, you will start your journey to Lukla where you will be able to take in the different landscape that differs from a hilly belt.
After then you continue the journey. you can visit the famous strip of Syangboche from where you can see a gorgeous panoramic view of the mountain area of Dudh Koshi. The river valley of sprawling scenery offers a beautiful picture of a sparkling mountain peaks, rivers, and small and pretty.villages and settlements in the green Himalayan forests. Also, this tour also included for you to visit a popular Everest View Hotel, a hotel which archives as the highest located hotel in the Guinness Book of World Records, from all sides of the windows it gives with stunning views of Mount Everest.
Everest view Heli tour is one of the fastest and easy tours in which you can see all the beautiful scenery of the Everest mountains and many more. Moreover, This offers you a view of the scenery from the bird's eye and provides you with a world that seems to be different from that of land trekking. Relax in the mountain's snowy blanket as you drink hot butter tea from the railing of the hotel. likewise, you will also be able to visit the stunning village of Khumjung and also had a view of the monastery of the village. After that, You'll enjoy a wonderful Heli trip back to the village of Lukla, from where you'll have a flight back to Kathmandu.
Feel like you're on another world as you breathe in the fresh mountain air as it passes through the various valleys and crevasses of deep blue peaks. It's a crazy journey of luxury and beautifully blended up!
Cost Includes and Excludes
- All ground transportation in Kathmandu by private vehicle (Including airport pick and drop)
- 2 Nights twin sharing Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu at 5 Star Hotel.
- Welcome dinner at one of the typical Nepalese restaurant- Traditional Dance & Music & Farewell Dinner at one of the finest restaurant in main down town
- Everest Trekking Permit (Officially Known as Sagarmatha National Park Permit), Khumbu Village Rural Municipality Permit & TIMs Card (From TAAN)
- Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu flight, airport tax, and transfer
- 4 Nights/5 Days Everest Base Camp Trek on full board of meals plan (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, tea or coffees in a cup only, seasonal fruits)
- Trekking accommodation at comfortable & clean Mt. Lodge & Guest Houses (Nights staying in Phakding, Namche & Lukla will be in attached bathroom)- Rooms on twin share
- One Adventure Victory Team Leader (Experienced, Fluent English Speaking, Gov. Licensed, first aid and eco trained), required assistance Leader/s as per the group size, their entire expenses, equipment and insurance
- One trek Sherpa porter for every two trekkers for carrying their trek luggage (2 Trekkers: 1 Porter), all the payment, trek equipment and insurance
- Trek T- shirt and Adventure Certificate
- Down Jacket and Sleeping Bags while on trekking (To be returned after trek use)- rated to -15 Degree Celsius
- Group medicine (Diamox & other first Aid Medicine)
- All the Gov. and Local taxes as per applicable
- Final departure transfer from Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa Fee (US$- 25 for 15 days and US$- 40 for 30 days)
- Your meals at Kathmandu (Except provided welcome/Farewell dinner and Breakfast)
- Cost of beverages (Such as mineral water, beer etc.), Battery recharge, Phone Calls, WIFI use, extra porter etc. while on trek
- Travel Insurance (Must include Medical expenses, Helicopter evacuation and Trip Cancellation)
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips to Guide, Assistance Guide/s and Sherpa Porters
- Any extending trips